JOB PURPOSE/ SUMMARY
Assist the Art Team in coordinating and managing their projects and facilitate communication between internal and external stakeholders.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Document and track art workload and ensure that tasks are actionable and vetted by the required stakeholders.
- Help to facilitate the art department's projects.
- Assist the Art team to prioritize the department's workload and communicate that priority.
- Assist the Art team in distributing the task among the Art team.
- Coordinate with other internal departments to ensure prerequisite work is completed and clearly communicated to all required departments.
- Act as a liaison between Babil Games and external studios.
- Manage the communication between the Art department and external partners.
- Assists the Art Director in information gathering and preparation of reports and other paperwork.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings; recording video, audio, notes, and action items, as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Art or any related field.
2 years’ experience preferably in mobile gaming companies.
- Creative and proactive.
- Time management and organization skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong work ethic, team-oriented attitude, flexibility, and aptitude to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Arabic.
- Good knowledge of administrative practices and techniques.
- Good Knowledge in report preparation.
- Good knowledge and familiarity of the theory, principles, practices, and procedures of 3D and 2D Art.