We are looking for an Audio Engineer who will be working on audio content for our games as well as commercial material for them (Trailers, advertisements and social media posts)
We love what we do, and that’s where our success comes from. We cultivate an environment that supports creativity, aspiration, ambition, and continuous growth. Our relaxed work environment accommodates personal space and invites thinking outside the box where imagination can go wild, and creativity has no limit.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Give life to visuals using the magic of sound! (SFX, Music, Voice).
- Edit, Mix and Master audio tracks for the desired product. (In-game orTrailers).
- Organize and Maintain the files in our sound library.
- Managing Recording Sessions (Voice, Foley or Instruments)
- Work closely with directors to understand the scope, theme and objectives of a project..
- Collaborate and synchronize with peers and collaborators as assigned.
- Export and render files to be ready for publishing, or for use by other Artists and Designers.
- Serve as an active participant in team discussions and reviews and preform other duties as assigned.
What we're seeking for:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working in VFX and art making, preferably in related fields. (Gaming, E-Commerce, Filmmaking)
- Creativity, precision, and a strong aesthetic eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Arabic.
- A passion for video games.
- Strong work ethic, team-oriented attitude, flexibility and aptitude to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge in any DAW (Preferably FL Studio or Adobe Audition)
- Strong technical and artistic proficiency in music making and sound editing.
Remember it's all about the FUN FACTOR!