Responsible for the upkeep and development of warehouse data to support our business decision
making. Build and maintain a data warehouse design to generate reports on financial and market
intelligence to aid in business performance monitoring and business decision making.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Translating business needs into technical specifications.
- Solve business problems and provide answers to business questions
- Create and update SQL queries as needed
- Design stable, reliable and effective databases
- Provide data management support to users
- Ensure data quality and integrity in databases.
- Creating views, functions and stored procedures.
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement database backup strategies
- Assist colleagues with query optimization, report generation, and database support
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or any related field.
0-1 year of experience preferably in mobile gaming companies.
- Creative, proactive and ability to learn new things
- Analytical skills
- Time management
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic, team-oriented attitude, flexibility and aptitude to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Arabic
- Understanding of data management
- Knowledge of software development
- Basic knowledge in SQL .
- An ability to understand front-end users' requirements and a problem-solving attitude