JOB PURPOSE/ SUMMARY
Someone who can produce scalable software solutions. Who’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment
As a Full Stack Developer, he/she should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. he/she should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Designing and developing cohesive front-end website architecture (UI/UX)
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Work with development teams to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or any related fields.
2+ years’ experience in full-stack development, preferably in a mobile gaming company.
- Strong work ethic, team-oriented attitude, flexibility, and aptitude to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Great attention to details
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Arabic
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience developing Web Applications and sites
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB, Big query), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design