JOB PURPOSE/ SUMMARY
Design compelling experiences that engage audiences throughout their online journey from discovery through sale and install (including advertising, content marketing, emails, banners, etc.)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, and easy to understand.
- Designing responsive digital content that works across different devices (mobile, tablets, apps), as well as a good understanding of which platform works best for any given requirement.
- Actively contribute to creative discussions surrounding feature reviews and new features.
- Analyze feedback and metrics, and adjust the design accordingly.
- Ensure high standards and quality assurance across all work produced so that it is cohesive, consistent, and brand-right.
- Create app previews and store icons for AB testing.
- Interest in art and design, take inspiration from a wide range of sources, utilize found images, mocked-up imagery and film, and mood boards to support thinking and add weight to the idea.
- Collaborate in app design and combine UX and UI to create positive customer experiences.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Execute on plan all phases of the design process— from wireframing concepts to creating production-ready visuals.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or any related fields.
3+ years’ experience preferably in mobile gaming/ e-commerce company.
- Time management.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Work under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong work ethic, team-oriented attitude, flexibility, and aptitude to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Adobe suites, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Arabic.
- Creative and proactive.
- Deep understanding of social media.
- Deep understanding of digital and mobile advertising channels.
- Art direction and design: graphic design, advertising art direction.
- Design Thinking.