Love working with influencers and using social media?
We are seeking a digitally savvy, experienced marketing mind to develop and execute our influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns.
If you are a team player who displays a positive, professional attitude at all times who would love to work with influencers, then you are the person we are looking for.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Contribute in developing and executing influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns
- Establish and build relationships with influencers and agencies
- Source, identify and recruit agencies that align with our brand values
- Responsible for identification, vetting, outreach, and management of all influencers.
- Contribute to team brainstorms and campaign ideation
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
- Work alongside the Data Science & Marketing team in order to analyze the end of campaign performance.
- Coming back to the campaign objectives and business goals, and identifying successes and areas for improvement
- Effectively manage campaigns, ensuring they’re delivered on time, to a high standard
- Draft influencer contracts and briefing materials for internal review and approval and support all influencer contracts, payments, and POs
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or any related field
- 1 to 3 years experience in digital marketing.
- Strong presentation and speaking skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships easily
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format
- Organized with great time management skills (you’ll work on multiple projects at once)
- High attention to detail
- Passion in social media; having experience with influencers is a plus but not a requirement
- Networking aptitude
- Interest and passion for gaming industry is a plus.