Love working with influencers and using social media?
We are seeking a digitally savvy, experienced marketing mind to develop and execute our influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns.
If you are a team player who displays a positive, professional attitude at all times who knows the influencer world, then you are the person we are looking for.
Interest and passion for gaming industry is a must!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders
- Develop content ideas and write and curate content
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
- Work alongside the Data Science & Marketing team and use our social listening tools to identify and build an understanding of our target audiences and trends.
- Work alongside the Data Science & Marketing team in order to analyze the end of campaign performance.
- Coming back to the campaign objectives and business goals, and identifying successes and areas for improvement
- Define the right approach for influencers to meet the set objectives. Identify and liaise with relevant influencers, negotiating fair rates for content, and ensuring the relevant agreements are in place
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers
- Effectively manage campaigns, ensuring they’re delivered on time, to a high standard
- Identifying areas for improvement and ideas for new activity and be able to present these in a compelling way to senior stakeholders
Bachelor's degree in Marketing or any related field
A minimum of 4 years experience in the field
- Working experience with international influencers
- Strong presentation and speaking skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships easily
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format
- Organized with great time management skills (you’ll work on multiple projects at once)
- High attention to detail
- Proven track record in outreach campaign strategies
- In depth knowledge of social media marketing industry
- Project management skills
- Networking aptitude