JOB PURPOSE/ SUMMARY
Support product management strategy and activities; Collaborate with developers, translators and design team to ensure making the best product with consistently new and improved features.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Understand the game design and engagement/monetization mechanics and align it with the product vision, strategy, and business model.
- Collaborate to assess and analyze the market competition and user needs.
- Overseeing diverse product deliverables including localization, QA, and product release requirements.
- Work closely with developers, translators, and Design team to tailor the games for the launching in the local market including everything needed for the app stores.
- Work with marketing and community support to improve customer satisfaction.
- Analyze and take steps towards increasing game metrics and communicate key insights to the Product Management team (acquisition, retention, engagement, and monetization).
- Analyze product KPIs and provide valuable insights on improvements and features.
- Work with marketing to run promotions, tournaments, and profitable user acquisition.
- Ensure all users' requests are answered by the community support.
- Gather, document, design, and test the best possible customer experience and incorporate the voice of the customer into the product roadmap.
- Leverage live services tools and other sources of user feedback (Analytics, A/B testing, In-app/push notification, admin panel).
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or any related field.
Minimum of 4 years’ experience preferably working in online gaming companies
- Passion for games
- Solid organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical skills with the ability to draw data-driven insights that can add real value
- Strong work ethic, team-oriented attitude, flexibility, and aptitude to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent in English
- Understanding the Customer
- Product Development
- Requirements Analysis
- Competitive Analysis