We are looking for a gamer at heart to support product management strategy and activities; Collaborate with team members across all disciplines to ensure making the best product with consistently new and improved features.
We love what we do, and that’s where our success comes from. We cultivate an environment that supports creativity, aspiration, ambition, and continuous growth. Our relaxed work environment accommodates personal space and invites thinking outside the box where imagination can go wild, and creativity has no limit.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Understand the game design and engagement/monetization mechanics and align it to the product vision, strategy, and business model.
- Collaborate to assess and analyze the market competition and user needs.
- Review and evaluate game builds and milestones across design, creative, development, localization, QA and production progress to ensure game launches are executed upon cleanly.
- Analyze game performance with data to implement improvements through validating/invalidating hypotheses to drive results and outcomes.
- Working with team members from other disciplines to generate excellent, long-term player engagement
- Identify problems through ingenuity, creativity and any other means necessary to get the job done.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
What we're seeking for:
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or any related field.
- 4-6 years’ experience preferably working in online gaming companies
- Passion for games
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical skills with the ability to draw data-driven insights that can add real value
- Product Development
- Requirements Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
Remember it's all about the FUN FACTOR!