We are looking for a Video Editor who You will be working on video content for our games as well as commercial material for them (Trailers, advertisements and social media posts).
We love what we do, and that’s where our success comes from. We cultivate an environment that supports creativity, aspiration, ambition, and continuous growth. Our relaxed work environment accommodates personal space and invites thinking outside the box where imagination can go wild, and creativity has no limit.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Edit, Mix and Enhance videos and images to create inciting Video content.
- Create Graphic Designs and Animate them into Motion Graphics.
- Visualise production scripts, briefs, by creating Concepts, Storyboards or Animatics.
- Work closely with directors to understand the scope, theme and objectives of a project..
- Collaborate and synchronise with peers and collaborators as assigned.
- Export and render files to be ready for publishing, or for use by other Artists and Designers.
- Serve as an active participant in team discussions and reviews and perform other duties as assigned.
What we're seeking for:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working in VFX and art making, preferably in related fields. (Gaming, E-Commerce, Film-making)
- Creativity, precision, and a strong aesthetic eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Arabic.
- A passion for video games.
- Strong work ethic, team-oriented attitude, flexibility and aptitude to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding in fundamentals of art and design.
- Knowledge in any Video/Animation software (After Effects, Animate, Davinci Resolve, Final Cut)
- Knowledge in Photoshop and Illustrator
Remember it's all about the FUN FACTOR!